+8

a second (external) Host (IP) Configuration for tv4home

Christian Hofstätter 13 years ago updated by DieBagger 13 years ago 8
Oh, is it no already possible to define a separate IP for the TV server?

It's already possible. Tap the advanced button when configuring your host.

I dont wrote a seperate IP for tv4home, i wrote a second IP!

At home i use my W-Lan and the address of my MP-Server, its fast and possible to stream Video to my DHD, when i am not at home i want to use my dyndns over the router so i can programm records where ever i am.

In the Moment i can write only one Address for Wifiremote, one for TV4home and one for GMA.

I wont write "MPS | mps.dyndns.at" in the addressfield of TV4home, then aMPdroid should connect to the first "MPS" normaly, if this is not available, or not the home location, it should use "mps.dyndns.at" (its not my real address).

SORRY! Forget the Issue, i did not think about to add the second Client in aMPdroid-configuration, with this i can configure what i need!
+1
This is a valid feature request and definately on the todo list...
You can also look at the iPiMP Plugin for Mediaportal. This is a Web based interface and with this you could programm records with the Browser. 

Thanks jay-jay,

i know about iPiMP, its okay but i want only one App on my Android-Device for MP, and aMPdroid is my Favorite then it loo´ks like most professional.

This article might be interesting for users who want to use aMPdroid over the mobile data network: http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/17_Extensions/Mobile/aMPdroid/External_Access_with_W7_VPN